Students can attend online classes and learn the various modules on stock market seamlessly.
Our virtual platform has very simple user interface which lets you focus on your learning – not the technology. The easy-to-use tool works on any operating system, requires no installation or changes in the user’s system or training; offers browser-like tabbed interface and MS Office like keyboard shortcuts. You simply have to log in to start your class.
Salient Features of the virtual classroom
- Advanced whiteboard.
- Live audio and video communication
- Text chat for easy and effective real-time communication
- Online PowerPoint, Word Presentations, PDF’s, screen sharing and more.
- Virtual raise hand feature.
We provide you a session, which would introduce you how to make use of the Virtual Classes – freeing you from infrastructural, logistical and travelling issues.
A typical session begins with a 10 min quiz, in order to assess your previous sessions understanding.
- Theoretical clarity about new topics in hand.
- Practical examples and case studies.
- Home Assignments
- Doubt clearing.
The Minimum Requirements for Running Virtual Classroom are:
- Operating System/Web Browsers/Accessories
- Windows XP/NT/2000/VISTA/7
- MAC OS X onwards
- Intel Pentium 4 or above and equivalent processor
- Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5
- Latest Flash player (10.2) and Java Runtime Environment 1.6
- Headphones/External mic
- Web Camera (optional)
Minimum Bandwidth Requirement (Upload and download speed should be same or close)
- Audio only classes – 256 kbps @ each attendee end (512 kbps recommended)
- Audio & Video classes – 512 kbps @ each attendee end (1 Mbps recommended)
Additional bandwidth required for Screen Sharing and Audio/Video sharing. A normal YouTube video requires 512 kbps internet connection speed for buffer free experience